The slides of my presentation at Köln R User Meetup on 14 Oct 2016. It covers an introduction to tidy data, tidyverse packages, managing multiple models, managing learning curves and a few extra bits and bobs.
The code that generated the content is available as R Notebook on github: github.com/JidduAlexander/tidyverse_presentation
For more detailed information on the topics check out these links:
- Learning Curves – My post Managing Multiple Learning Curves
- Managing Multiple Models – Hadley Wickham’s presentation www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz3_FDVt9eg
- Broom – varianceexplained.org is David Robinson’s blog, who created the broom package. For broom specifically use google 😉
- purrr – Check out the useful function in this package
- Tidy Data – Hadley Wickham’s paper vita.had.co.nz/papers/tidy–data.pdf